The appearance of hyperlinks does not constitute endorsement by the U.S. Air Force of this website or the information, products or services contained therein. For other than authorized activities such as military exchanges and Morale, Welfare and Recreation sites, the U.S. Air Force does not exercise any editorial control over the information you may find at these locations. Such links are provided consistent with the stated purpose of this U.S. Air Force website.
CONSENT NOTICE (as per AFI 33-219)
You are accessing a U.S. Government (USG) information system (I.S.) that is provided for USG-authorized use only. By using this I.S., you consent to the following conditions: The USG routinely monitors communications occurring on this I.S., and any device attached to this I.S., for purposes including, but not limited to, penetration testing, COMSEC monitoring, network defense, quality control, and employee misconduct, law enforcement, and counterintelligence investigations.- At any time, the USG may inspect and/or seize data stored on this I.S. and any device attached to this I.S.- Communications occurring on or data stored on this I.S., or any device attached to this I.S., are not private. They are subject to routine monitoring and search.- Any communications occurring on or data stored on this I.S., or any device attached to this I.S., may be disclosed or used for any USG-authorized purpose. - Security protections may be utilized on this I.S. to protect certain interests that are important to the USG. For example, passwords, access cards, encryption or biometric access controls provide security for the benefit of the USG. These protections are not provided for your benefit or privacy and may be modified or eliminated at the USG's discretion.
1. The Air Force Nonappropriated Fund Purchasing Office (AFNAFPO)
website is provided as a public service by AFNAFPO.
2. Information presented on the AFNAFPO website is considered public information and may be distributed or copied. Use of appropriate byline/photo/image credits is requested.
3. Information concerning visitors' use of this site is collected for analytical and statistical purposes, such as assessing what information is of most and least interest, determining technical design specifications, and identifying system performance or problem areas.
4. For site security purposes and to ensure that this service remains available to all users, this government computer system employs software programs to monitor network traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information, or otherwise cause damage.
5. Raw data logs will only be used to identify individual users and their usage habits for authorized law enforcement investigations or national security purposes. These logs are scheduled for regular destruction in accordance with National Archives and Records Administration Guidelines.
6. Unauthorized attempts to deny service, upload information, change information, or to attempt to access a non-public site from this service are strictly prohibited and may be punishable under Title 18 of the U.S. Code to include the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act of 1986 and the National Information Infrastructure Protection Act.
If you have any questions or comments about the information
presented here, please email the
AFNAFPO Website Support Team or call: (210) 395-7821 or (DSN) 969-7821.
For help with problems accessing information on the AFNAFPO website,
send an email the AFNAFPO webmaster
Date website last reviewed: January 2011